March 28, 2023
Boil Water Advisory Lifted!
We received notice from our testing facility that all samples have cleared for the following area:
- Lemoyne Blvd from Teakwood Dr to Laura Acres Dr, Laura Acres Dr, Ash St, Buckeye Dr, Birchwood Dr, Gum St, Palm Dr, Elmwood Dr, Teakwood Dr, Honeysuckle Dr, Glavan Dr.
- Bridgeview Dr, Oceanaire Apartments, April Bayou Dr, Peachtree Dr, Cottonwood Dr, Eaton Dr.
- Old Fort Bayou Rd from JF Douglas Dr to Lancaster Blvd, Bullock Rd.
- Anderson Dr from Waycross Dr to Newton Dr.
- Old Fort Bayou Rd from Walker Rd to Wilford Oliver Rd, Quail Creek Dr, Cypress Cir, Dove Ln, Ravenwood Pl, Curlew Dr, Falcon Cir, Alexis Ln, Luckey Ln, Guice Pl.
- Marathon Dr, Benton Dr, Linten Dr, Kentwood Dr.
- Parker Rd, Rosetti Ln, Parkview Cv, Park Ridge Ct, Crestview Cv, Ridgeview Cv, Martins Lake Resort.
Multiple tests performed by the Mississippi State Department of Health or Micro-Methods Testing Labs indicate the water now meets the standards of the Safe Drinking Water Act.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call West Jackson County Utility District / Micah Bridges at 228-872-3898 ext. 317. Micah Bridges email: email@example.com